We have over 40-years of history and its highest level of Aikido has been available to everyone who wants to study since Kenshinkan was founded in 1972 in Abeno Osaka.
Monthly fee is 5,000yen (Admission fee is 5,000yen) and you can take all the lessons.
- Jun-16(Sun) Grade test(no class)
- Nov-17(SUn) Enbutaikai(Demonstration)
Aikido is generaly being thought that practicing defense techniques utilize attacker’s force ,mortion to throw,immobilize and so on.
But first of all, to practice those techniques, you need a partner who can apply strong and accurate attacks.
So we make a point of practicing both attacks and throwing techniques at the same time.
You can also learn how to control your mind and body which is the most important factor in your life through the natural movements of Aikido practice.
- 光源寺教室 komagawa -HigashiTanabe HigashiSumiyoshi Osaka Subway Komagawa sta. Kintetsu Harinakano sta.
- 平野合氣道塾 Hirano-Hirano Osaka(Hirano junior High School)、Subway Tanimachi line Hirano sta.
- 奈良練心館道場 Nara-Nara JR Nara sta.
- 堺市善心館道場 Sakai-Sakai-city. Subway midosuji line Kitahanada sta.
- 天心館道場- Tenshinkan Valence France - 110 Chemin du Valentin, 26500 Bourg-lès-Valence, France
Tenshinkan Aikido Webpage